- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Director, People Success Technology at OutSystems
Job Description, Low-code Style
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase: we’re looking for a Cloud Alliance Manager. Does the challenge of working with a hot company in a rapidly growing tech market sound exciting?
The Longer Story
The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
In this role, you will partner with our global Technology based teams – from individual contributors to the executive level – in order to fully understand the function, its business needs, and its strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will work with leaders to influence and support decisions on organization design, culture, talent density, inclusion and diversity, and strategic planning. The focus of this role is to assess, coach and influence the business as we scale and evolve to ensure our teams and business thrives. You will build collaborative and trusting partnerships across your teams and be sought out for your objectivity, candor and cultural lens.
- Business Partnership – Understand the Engineering and Product Management business and people priorities while collaborating across the system (both business and People Team). Own relationships with C-Suite and VPs across organizations. Ability to design and implement HR strategies in alignment with both business and HR functional objectives. Successfully deliver the people strategy for the organization and adjust along the way based on data, diagnostics and the evolution of the business. Manage and resolve employee relations issues.
- Development – Execute initiatives to meet people development needs and individual coaching needs, coordinating with the business, the people team and appropriate vendors when applicable; Constantly monitor success to adjust and improve. Continuously monitor and evaluate retention risk. A keen focus on growing manager and leader capability.
- Organization Diagnostics – Change Management – lead and/or support of planned organizational changes which may include diagnostics, development and assessment of options, and implementation of change. Proactively diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness and advance the business results.
- Inclusive culture – build leadership capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, values-based environment that enables effective employee relations. Reinforce and bring to life the Small Book of Big Rules. Act as an ambassador of the company’s culture by constantly integrating it into talent discussions and programs.
- People Management – managers a small team of global HRBPs and HR Generalists to accomplish team mission. Nurtures a supportive environment. Hires, grows and develops talent.
- 12+ years of experience as an HR professional, including experience in a client-facing HR Business Partner role. Prior time in supporting Sales teams a plus
- Experience in partnering with senior leaders in a fast-growing global company;
- A demonstrated level of competence in organizational development, coaching, training and development, and change management is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent is required with a preference for an advanced degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
US – Remote
Working at OutSystems
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists
- We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
- Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We’re much more down-to-earth than that
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd
OutSystems nurtures an inclusive culture of diversity, where everyone feels empowered to be their authentic self and perform at their best. A company that embraces the creativity and innovation that comes through diverse perspectives. We are committed to creating a team that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration regardless of race, place of origin, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by law.