- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin, Texas (40)
- San Antonio , Texas (1)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Dallas, Texas (1)
- REMOTE, Texas (2)
- Texas (3)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Austin, US Armed Forces Pacific (1)
- Austin , Texas (1)
- Cedar Park, Texas (2)
- Greater Austin Area, Texas (1)
- Austin, San Antonio, Texas (1)
- San Antonio, Texas (1)
Director of Sales Operations Consulting at Skaled
Skaled is a modern sales-consulting firm that helps companies increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their sales organization with the use of sales technology. Skaled’s sales experts serve as a team extension to tackle and solve people and process challenges with technology. We generate double digit revenue growth for our clients while creating a healthier and more profitable sales and marketing organization in the process.
We help today’s leading companies implement best in class sales and marketing processes and technology to drive real results. www.skaled.com
As the Director of Sales Operations Consulting, you will be engaged on client projects where you will work with each Project Lead to implement leading sales and marketing tools and align them with the client’s existing technology stack and sales process.
You are passionate about problem solving for inefficiencies in a team’s sales process and identifying ways their tools can be configured to better support their process. You are highly skilled in automating repetitive tasks, developing custom solutions on-demand, integrating technologies to speak with each other, and generating insightful reports for Leadership teams.
Responsibilities while on client engagements:
- Identify gaps in the sales process hindering productivity and effectiveness as it relates to the technology stack
- Provide weekly updates on key wins and areas of opportunity
- Discuss ad-hoc needs and areas of concern with the Project Lead
- Review current state of the data, org configuration, and workflows being executed with the sales and marketing technologies, and recommend changes to the current usage of each tool.
- Review performance of outreach campaigns and identify areas of improvement as it relates to conversion rates.
- Provide reports analyzing the results of activities related key business metrics
- Assist with ongoing management of each technology, and provide training and documentation as needed.
- 2+ years experience in sales or marketing operations and 3+ years in sales, sales ops, or sales leadership
- Salesforce or HubSpot Sales: Intermediate to Advanced skill level
- Salesloft or Outreach: Intermediate to Advanced skill level
- Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot Marketing: Beginner or higher skill level
- Experience with automating workflows for key business processes
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to break down a problem into its core parts; identifying implications, timeframes and sequences
- Ability to work cooperatively with individuals across the organization and independently when appropriate
- Relationship Management: Establishes and builds relationships with end users. Applies knowledge to the business and provides personalized, value added service
- Beginner or higher skill level with Drift or Intercom
- Experience integrating custom applications with sales and marketing technologies
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.