- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Customer Success Manager at Modernize
Who we’re looking for:
The Modernize work environment is very dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating at a fast pace, who will proactively collaborate with multiple teams and outside partners while driving results. We are looking for someone to lend their experience to grow the team.
What you will do:
- You are responsible for managing and growing clients that spend hundreds of thousands of dollars each year with our online marketing service. While this is not a hunting sales role, it requires sales acumen, and is a highly visible revenue based position.
- Using a consultative approach, you will grow your accounts by advising them on best practices, measuring results to prove ROI, expanding budgets, testing new products, and open up additional territories
- Build and execute strategic account plans in order to achieve client satisfaction, retention, and maximize lifetime value of the partnership
- Communicate frequently with key contacts within the assigned account portfolio to understand their needs, solve problems, and help drive optimization of their digital marketing program
- Review customer program performance data and prepare reports and presentations to customer and internal teams
- Partner internally with marketing, sales, product, and engineering to ensure delivery excellence
- Conduct on-boarding activities for new customers inclusive of account setup within our leads management system, organization of internal delivery teams, and customer training.
- Expand an ever increasing set of responsibilities over time to fully develop your account management skill set
Who you are
- Talent for data analysis, with an ability to find the story behind the numbers and to use insight to drive specific action plans
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with all levels of organizations
- A winner with a strong desire to see your accounts thrive, driving revenue for the company
- Desire to grow professional skill sets and progress career
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Relentlessly positive attitude and resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong Interdepartmental communication, project management and organization.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize internal systems
- Ability to integrate with the Sales, other Customer Success teams and the Modernize organization at large. Embrace our core values and work positively across all departments.
What you will need:
- 1-2 years of sales/account management experience
- Start-up experience highly preferred
- HS Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
- Experience in lead generation / digital demand generation marketing a strong plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to operate under high pressure environments
At Modernize our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on over 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the over $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
- Work Hard Play Hard Culture
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Tremendous Career Growth Opportunity
- Monthly Company Events
- Free Snacks and Drinks and Weekly Catered Lunches
- Great Location in Downtown Austin