- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin, Texas (31)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Dallas, Texas (1)
- REMOTE, Texas (2)
- Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Austin, US Armed Forces Pacific (1)
- Austin , Texas (1)
- Cedar Park, Texas (2)
- Greater Austin Area, Texas (1)
- Austin, San Antonio, Texas (1)
- San Antonio, Texas (1)
Customer Success Associate at EZ Web Enterprises
Work at the fast-paced intersection of our amazing customers and winning products. Each Customer Success Associate builds collaborative, trusting relationships with a set of customers to help them achieve their goals by maximizing their benefit from EZO products. Customer Success Associates work alongside sales to demo our products, answer questions and accelerate the on-boarding of new customers. We also provide ongoing tech support and trouble-shooting to help our clients achieve maximum capabilities with our service. In addition Customer Success Associates help customers grow with our software by sharing new product capabilities, increasing adoption, channeling feedback to engineering, and ensuring timely renewals and capacity expansion. While most of our customers are in North America, we are now growing rapidly around the world, led by a hand-picked global team.
What’s the work like?
Exceptional. Fast-paced. Rewarding. We work with Fortune 500s as well as SMBs across two dozen industries. Our products are market leaders because we are laser-focused on ease-of-use. Our engineers adapt continuously and quickly to our customers needs and implement emerging technologies. Many of our business customers are completely self-service. We’re currently using tools like Zoho CRM, Freshdesk, Tableau, and love experimenting and learning to improve our craft. As Customer Success Associate, you’ll be the voice of the customer within the organization, a mentor to our customers, assist in troubleshooting and play a role in pre-sales.
Who you are:
- Empathic: Quick to understand the customer’s needs, identify how best to use our products to meet those needs, and to proactively address emerging needs.
- Able to build trusted relationships with some of the best companies in the world, spanning large enterprises as well as small and mid-sized companies. You understand the difference between customer success and customer satisfaction.
- Fanatical about customer success and delivering long-term value to the customer. You recognize that delivering amazing customer experience every day is the only way for a business to thrive.
- Creative and result-oriented: your enthusiasm, energy and creative thinking make problem-solving fun, while your sense of urgency means you deliver results consistently.
- Data-driven with a commitment to always learning and improving, as an individual and as a team. You are excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers, yet demonstrating flexibility where needed.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, happy to engage on whatever channel the customer prefers.
- Adaptable and flexible software tool expert, with the technical aptitude to master our software products to insure our clients achieve success.
- Passionate about technology and using it as a game changer for businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with focus on technology.
40,000 – 50,000 per annum
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are a team of passionate and dedicated individuals who care deeply about delivering consistently amazing user experiences, while providing best-in-class functionality and enterprise scalability in our software.
Amazon, Fox Sports, 3M, NASA, Netflix, BBC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Disney, Intel, Polycom, Styker and thousands of other organizations across the non-profit, event, management, construction, equipment rental, manufacturing, transportation and education industries use and love our products to improve their profitability and simplify their operations. Our software brings assets under control, ensuring they are in the right place, in the right hands, at the right time, and always delivering maximum value.