- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin, Texas (40)
- San Antonio , Texas (1)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Dallas, Texas (1)
- REMOTE, Texas (2)
- Texas (5)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Austin, US Armed Forces Pacific (1)
- Austin , Texas (1)
- Cedar Park, Texas (2)
- Greater Austin Area, Texas (1)
- Austin, San Antonio, Texas (1)
- San Antonio, Texas (1)
- Sa Antonio, Texas (1)
Content Operations Specialist at Resideo Technologies, Inc.
Essential Responsibilities: As a member of the Digital User Experience team, this role will be key in helping Resideo drive value-oriented digital experiences through optimizing digital content. The Content Management Specialist will support content management activities across the multichannel Resideo digital experience. Will upload, publish and manage content/visuals/digital assets, remove dated content/web pages, and create and edit web templates/pages, using Resideo framework and guidelines.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to support content migration, upload, publishing and management of latest content/visuals/digital assets that meet the migration criteria and business objectives.
- Identify and analyze outdated information/web pages for content/page deletion.
- Support the creation/editing of web templates, web pages for websites and microsites.
- Carrying out regular Quality Assurance checks of website content.
- Supporting Search Engine Optimization by keyword analysis and integration.
- Create new website pages, graphics and web elements using CSS, HTML/HTML 5, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- BA/BS Degree in Business, English, or Communications, preferred.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a web content management specialist and/or web administrator.
- CMS Skills: Working knowledge of Enterprise CMS (including Sitecore).
- Design Skills: The ability to create web pages/templates/microsites using CSS, HTML/HTML5. Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite, and Office365.
- Ability to create graphic design layouts using Adobe Creative Suite and rendering as HTML templates.
- SEO Skills: The ability to conduct keyword analysis and integrate keywords into co
- Content Skills: The ability to edit, QA and proofread content.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously with excellent execution and inter-personal skills.
- Must have strong customer service experience with the proven ability to work with different stakeholders within a global matrix environment.
- Must be a self-starter with strong ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional teams.