- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Consulting CFO at vcfo
vcfo is the pioneer in providing fractional resources to companies. We are a team of some of the best and brightest senior level accounting and HR professionals, collaborating to provide solutions and support to help make companies stronger.
We are growing and adding a highly experienced CFO to our team in Austin. Youll have the opportunity to make a difference working on multiple small to mid-sized client companies($5-100M), being a part of a collaborative organization and working in a variable hours environment. If this structure sounds like something you would enjoy, there is no better team to join than vcfo.
– Partner with the executive team at companies based in and around Austin
– Lead and mentor the clients team and vcfo team members, delegating when necessary, to provide the best solutions for our clients adapting to a variety of client environments and industries to deliver transformational change
– Work on multiple, significantly varied client engagements at one time designing solutions by applying industry best practices
– Build a trusted advisor relationship with CEOs/Business Owners to determine core issues and design and implement strategic, cost effective solutions
– As a CFO within our firm, you will interact with other CFOs on our team to build the practice and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and serve as a model corporate citizen
– Employ your entrepreneurial spirit along with our training and coaching to expand your business network to help uncover leads for new client work.
What you’ll bring:
– 10+ years of finance and accounting experience with a track record as a successful CFO for at least 5 of those years in a rapid growth and change environment
– Knowledge and experience in multiple industries, having reported to a CEO and/or Board
– Expertise in budgeting, forecasting, modeling and confidence in system selection & implementation.
– Strong knowledge of treasury, fund raising, debt negotiation and financing options
– Experience leading merger and acquisition activities from identification thru integration
– BBA in Accounting or Finance required, MBA or CPA a plus
– Take ownership of developing yourself and others through coaching, mentoring and providing/being open to constructive feedback and identifying learning opportunities
– Ability to build rapport with customers, while anticipating and exceeding their needs to ensure positive outcomes
– Spanish bilingual preferred.
As a Consultant for vcfo, you are more than an employee. You will serve as a respected and trusted advisor to our clients, and we have fun while doing it. Our culture supports diversity, giving every employee a voice, and we band together to give back to the community. We give our employees opportunities to work alongside the best in the business, increasing their knowledge by working on a variety of clients and projects, while still providing flexibility for quality work/life balance. Listen to some of the reasons our employees love working at vcfo https://youtu.be/NTbggypV-oc
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, please let us know by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.