- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Communication and PR intern at ClearBlade, Inc.
ClearBlade is the Edge Computing software company enabling enterprises to rapidly engineer and run secure, real-time, scalable IoT applications.
Our teams are divided in 3 departments:
– Software development
– Marketing and Operations
ClearBlade celebrated its 10 years anniversary not long ago, and this past two years have seen a big change in the IoT world, with more players, increased needs from customers, and a real interest shown by the press, the bloggers, and consumers… Our expertise puts us as a leader in the market and ClearBlade has been growing exponentially in the last year, and we are expecting to double our team by the end of the year. This is just the beginning.
We are seeking a Communication And PR Intern to join our team and work on a range of projects, including longer-term and day-to-day/immediate tasks assigned by their team, focused on building the company’s brand strategy, including: press, social media, events, …
Our office is in an historic building in the heart of downtown. We have access to everything around and we always have lunch as a team at the office. We provide coffee, drinks, microwaves and we have free lunch at the office once a month.
We have a strong culture and want the intern to be part of it and embrace it. We don’t just work together, we live this adventure together and want the team to be happy and excited to be working together.
You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand. This internship will be the opportunity to apply the knowledge and theory learned in the classroom to practical, real-world situations in the technology space. Responsibilities of the intern will include:
– Help manage PR asset library
– Draft weekly reports
– Create media analysis and scan daily, weekly, monthly and on-line publications to identify relevant media coverage, including competitive market and industry information, to compile monitoring reports
– Build and maintain contact lists and databases
– Pitch calls to journalists
– Help researching and maintaining a calendar of ClearBlade blogs, publications and speaking engagements
– Provide support to the communication team across different projects such as hackathons…
– Help to further the ClearBlade’s missions, values and integrity
To succeed here, you’ll need:
– To be curious about learning new technologies and how we can enable others to build amazing IoT solutions
– Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Continuously update your knowledge of new media
– Be fearlessness – not afraid to pick up the phone and call a reporter to pitch a story
– Excellent computer skills
– Previous PR-based internship experience is a plus
– Able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week