- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Commercial Account Manager – Technology at Lumen Insurance
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for the day-to-day account management for small to mid-sized technology companies. These accounts can be moderate to extremely complex and often requires knowledge of all lines of business coverage to include professional lines (e.g. Errors & Omissions, Directors & Officers, Employment Practices). A Client Service Representative must be able to delight our clients through knowledge, communication, and trust.
- Extremely limited if any
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management for moderately complex clients
- Manage a book of business that cultivates long term relationships with client decision makers
- Focused on retaining all desirable accounts
- Provide prompt, courteous and consistent service and assistance to clients as needed
- Secure insurance applications and required information from clients
- Coordinate the new business and renewal marketing process
- Conduct in person, Web based video, or telephone meetings.
- Review carrier proposals and negotiate terms in the best interest of a client
- Is knowledgeable of current carrier market appetites and resources
- Proactively offers additional lines of coverage and limits to meet a client’s needs
- Be proficient in one or more Agency Management Systems and electronic document filing systems
- Support Producers and other Lumen client support team in meeting the client’s needs;
- Work primarily in a co-working space during reasonable business hours, to best serve client needs
- Communicate regularly with the producer on relevant accounts
- Desire to learn: Attend seminars and other training, including marketing and sales meetings
with other team members, to stay current on job and industry knowledge
- Coordinate the work of administrative support and customer service
- Support the Producer and be the first line of contact when the Producer is not available
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred plus 2+ years of insurance account management or similar insurance service experience –OR– High School diploma/GED with 3 or more years of insurance account management or similar insurance service experience.
- Appropriately licensed in the state of Texas
- Current on all CE
- Working knowledge of iOS and Windows based applications, productivity platforms such as Slack and social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and networking skills
- Energetic, fun, positive, hard working, team oriented, and a self starter.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Lumen believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal Employment Opportunity will be adhered to in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Lumen will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.