- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Cloud Solution Architect (Remote Position) at ThreatWarrior
As a Cloud Solution Architect
ThreatWarrior is seeking a Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) to help build upon and support our growing base of customers that need to secure their public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure).
The CSA will work alongside Sales and with Partners to assist prospects and existing customers through the buying process and will then collaborate with Customer Success to ensure a successful customer activation experience. The CSA may also work alongside technology partners to identify and demonstrate integration opportunities.
Candidates must be comfortable in a start-up environment, must be self starters, and must possess the fundamentals required to contribute to the definition of a global pre-sales function.
- Work with customer security and cloud teams to build trust, understand their architectures and create compelling solutions
- Deliver product demonstrations & education to prospective customers
- Drive Proof of Value through conclusion; scope and define PoV goals
- Participate in discovery calls alongside sales
- Represent ThreatWarrior to customers and partners, and at field events such as webinars, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Support our partners through enablement, closing deals & progressing opportunities
- Engage technology partners to scope integration opportunities
- Provide pre and post sales technical support including Onboarding and Adoption
- 4+ years of direct public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) experience in DevOps, pre-sales, post-sales technical support as a solutions consultant, engineer, or implementation SME
- 2+ years of experience working directly with software security technologies and solutions
- Familiar with the cloud networking, containers and cloud services
- Cloud certifications & cybersecurity certifications help
- Excellent customer-facing skills and technical aptitude with a focus or specialization in security
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in the field
- Due to potential Federal contract requirements, applicants must be US citizens
- Travel requirement: up to 25%