- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Channel Partner Manager at EZ Web Enterprises
We are seeking a channel partner manager to join our growing sales group who can build and grow profitable channel revenue streams. You will understand and build strategic relationships across the asset tracking, IT asset management, and rental management landscapes, creating strong programs to enable partner and customer success. In addition, you’ll ensure crisp and seamless execution against sales goals, and collaborate cross-functionally to build mindshare, momentum and market impact across a range of verticals.
- Proven experience building and managing successful relationships with VARs, system integrators and software resellers that delivered sustainable revenue
- Comfortable engaging at all levels to ensure alignment and consistent execution for all partner programs
- Exceptional communication, marketing and sales skills in developing joint value propositions with partners
- Developing and building essential marketing and product resources for partner success in collaboration with marketing
- 3-5 years managing partner and channel sales, business development or marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible, competitive and a true team player
- Remote or Austin based location
The best candidates will have a track record of achievement, excellent discovery and communication skills, the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment, a positive attitude driven to learn technology, our customers businesses and new skills, as well as the motivation and drive to win.
About EZ Web Enterprises
We are a team of passionate and dedicated individuals who care deeply about delivering consistently amazing user experiences, while providing best-in-class functionality and enterprise scalability in our software.
Amazon, Fox Sports, 3M, NASA, Netflix, BBC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Disney, Intel, Polycom, Styker and thousands of other organizations across the non-profit, event, management, construction, equipment rental, manufacturing, transportation and education industries use and love our products to improve their profitability and simplify their operations. Our software brings assets under control, ensuring they are in the right place, in the right hands, at the right time, and always delivering maximum value.