- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Channel Partner Business Manager at EPSoft Technologies
EPSoft Technologies is growing and looking to build out our first US-based channel sales team. The company is the creators behind the EPSoft Intelligent Automation Platform, an end-to-end solution for business process management and intelligent automation. The platform supports both front office and back office operations with powerful natively developed tools that help businesses make better decisions—all with a single pane view for seamless management. With plans for explosive growth in the market, the company strategy is to gain partnerships to expand our reach quickly.
The Channel Partner Business Manager will be responsible for helping shape the strategy and recruitment of new channel partners. He/She will act as the Principal Point of Contact for an assigned Territory of Channel Partner and manage the entire lifecycle of the relationship. In addition, The Channel Partner Business Manager will be responsible for actively growing the territory through recruitment of new Channel Partners.
The Channel Manager will work closely with sales executives and leadership to support current partnerships and be instrumental in acquiring and retaining additional top-notch partners. He/She will also work closely with the Lead Generation team to target and cultivate new partners. The role includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, engaging prospects in a partnership and being the face of EPSoft to potential & current partners.
About the Role
The Partnerships team is centered around creating a dynamic, top-notch global partner ecosystem with the aim of contributing significantly to EPSoft’s growth opportunities. Our Partner Program is new, however EPSoft has a strategic base of Channel partners shaping the ongoing strategy. We are a team with an innovative vision, a dedication to our partners, and focus on client success.
We are forward thinkers who thrive on building relationships and pursuing opportunities while maintaining a high-level of transparency and integrity. Teaming is at the heart of our culture.
- Acts as Principal Point of Contact for an assigned Territory of Channel Partner
- Develop, nurture & manage Channel Partner relationships within an assigned Territory.
- Meet Assigned Targets for Partner recruitment – Net New Accounts
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in Existing Assigned partner accounts.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Coordinate the end-to-end respective operational activities including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess and validate partner needs and requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Actively sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Ensure & maintain partner compliance with partner agreements
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Collaborate with channel leadership, business tech, finance, marketing, and services teams in channel process transformation projects that includes launching a partner portal.
- Maintaining a seamless channel and value-add reseller process to accelerate and scale a Channel Partner ecosystem.
- Partner onboarding and lead generation enablement which includes the successful launch of partners managing their success through launch and post-launch, ensuring highly cross functional teamwork and an excellent partner experience.
- Develop, maintain and improve reporting to measure ROI, KPI’s, and effectiveness of channel programs and investments.
- Create and maintain insightful dashboards and scorecards that will enable Partner Sales and Marketing to improve Business Outcomes and optimize Operational Efficiency.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to ensure process, systems, and data meet and exceed the programs requirements.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in partnership related revenue or sales operations preferably in B2B/SaaS industry.
- Experience in recruiting and managing channel sales partners
- Experience in recruiting and managing VARs
- Analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to project manage the end-to-end Partner Acquisition, Partner Management to Partner Success through Sales growth
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong to Excellent PPT, Excel and Word skills
- HubSpot CRM a plus