- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (69)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Houston, Texas (5)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Business Development Representative at MacroFab, Inc.
MacroFab is digital marketplace focused on the $500B market in electronics manufacturing. Our service allows customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid prototype services, and scaled volume production through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
Macrofab is venture backed and one of the fastest growing companies in Houston with nearly 2,000 customers. We are expanding our team to accelerate revenue growth and help our customers bring new products to life. This position will develop new customer accounts for MacroFab’s high volume electronics production and is the main contributor to the company’s lifetime bookings. The main objectives of this role are:
- Help self-service MacroFab customers place higher volume orders and meet their scale-up needs
- Create and manage sales opportunities by qualifying new prospects from leads from the marketing team
- Closing deals on mid-volume quotes to achieve quarterly bookings goals
The Enterprise Sales Representative will:
- Facilitate beginning to end sales process to include: Identify and qualify prospects, utilize our CRM Hubspot, conduct outbound sales calls, conduct in-person client meetings, obtain needed usage information to generate quotes, negotiate and close deals/contracts, and perform on-going account management as needed.
- Meet defined sales/financial goals (gross margin and bookings) and assigned objectives.
- Spend time every day setting meetings and closing prospective customers.
- Attend weekly sales meetings as required to review weekly targets.
- Host the ability to learn and maintain excellent product and customer knowledge to educate customers and establish trust.
- Ability to work with various departments to accomplish individual tasks.
Prospecting and Pipeline Creation
- Utilize target prospect lists to qualify customers for enterprise sales.
- Procure, manage, and qualify all new prospective enterprise customers to develop into enterprise orders and bookings.
- Add value to prospects by asking questions to understand their business challenges and teeing up MacroFab services and solutions.
- Proactively reach out to target prospects.
- Organize and manage all prospects’ tasks and next steps.
Sales/ Marketing Coordination
- Evaluate marketing qualified leads and provide feedback to the marketing department on the scoring criteria for inbound sales leads.
- Test different outreach methods (email subject lines, value propositions, etc).
- Gather prospect pain points and provide to marketing for content creation.
You will be an expert at:
- Google Suite products
- Microsoft Office Products
- Calendar and Task management
- Learning new technical systems/software
The Enterprise Sales Representative has and is:
- Work experience: 1-3 years in a similar or applicable position; you know how to structure your job based on goals, comfortable with being held accountable for quantifiable metrics, and can independently prioritize your own work given clear but high-level objectives.
- College education: Associates or higher.
- Realness. You know how to talk to people, human to human.
- Sales experience. You’ve sold successfully before and know how to manage a hefty pipeline.
- Technical understanding and quick learning. You pick up new knowledge quickly and can communicate about technical subjects with experts in the industry.
- Technical understanding.
- Adaptability and boldness. If you see an inefficiency, you adapt to change and improve it. You speak up when something isn’t working.
- Salary with commission incentives
- Flexible work hours