- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (71)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Houston, Texas (5)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Bomgar University Instructor at Bomgar
Location: North America
Position Summary: The Bomgar University Instructor works to transform Bomgar customers, partners and employees into Bomgar experts. Excellent presentation and public speaking skills will make learning engaging to audiences of varying computer skills and education levels. The instructor will work to understand and meet student’s needs, participate in the ongoing development of the overall training process, and collaborate with the Bomgar University team to continuously improve training, both on the delivery and the development side. With each Bomgar major release the instructor will learn how to integrate new and exciting information into their training sessions.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Assess individual/group training needs for each course.
- Organize, plan and prepare to deliver courses.
- In-depth knowledge of the Bomgar software product lines.
- Participate in the development and ongoing maintenance of the Bomgar University training materials and infrastructure.
- Make use of new learning technologies such as distance learning tools.
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge up to date.
- Responsible for training customers on Bomgar’s software and ensuring full knowledge transfer.
- Proven customer facing communication and ability to properly set and manage customer expectations.
- Other duties as directed by manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years related professional experience.
- Experience delivering or developing software training at least on a one-on-one basis.
- Comfortable and familiar working with Fortune 500 companies, government, financial, and educational institutions.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. Fluency in French, Spanish and/or German a plus
- Understanding of network concepts and protocols
- Strong desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Personable, yet knowledgeable training demeanor
- Comfortable training onsite and virtually
- Working knowledge of MS Windows environments
- Knowledge of Mac and/or Linux a plus
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently, as well as cohesively as a team
- Support and adhere to the company’s core values
Send email to email@example.com