- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (66)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Bomgar Software eLearning Developer at Bomgar
Location: United States
Position Summary: The Bomgar University eLearning Developer works to transform Bomgar customers, partners and employees into Bomgar experts. Excellent eLearning development skills and a strong technical foundation are a must for this position. The eLearning Developer uses their graphic design skills, authoring skills and technical skills to create engaging and professional eLearning courses for audiences of varying computer skills and education levels. The eLearning Developer also has a deep understanding of technical audience’s learning needs and styles. They will also collaborate with the Bomgar University team to continuously improve training, both on the delivery and the development side. With each Bomgar major release the instructor will learn how to integrate new and exciting information into the training material and the training sessions. The eLearning developer must maintain a positive attitude throughout major delivery of projects.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Assess training effectiveness.
- Assist with the instructional design of the eLearning courses.
- Assess both remote support and privileged access management learner’s needs.
- Organize, plan and prepare to develop courses.
- Use your visual and graphic design skills to create an engaging course.
- Make use of new learning technologies such as distance learning tools.
- Maintain training content using excellent writing skills.
- Keep personal IT skills, eLearning skills and Bomgar knowledge up to date.
- Understand eLearning technologies, such as authoring tools and learning management systems.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years related professional experience.
- Experience developing eLearning for software products, using any rapid development tool, such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and Shift.
- Networking background is a plus.
- IT technical foundations are a must.
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong network technology overview and aptitude.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Personable, yet knowledgeable training demeanor.
- Comfortable training onsite and virtually.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows environments
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Support and adhere to the Company’s core values.