- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (65)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Backend Java Engineer, Analytics at SailPoint
At SailPoint, we do things differently. We understand that a fun-loving work environment can be highly motivating and productive. When smart people work on intriguing problems, and they enjoy coming to work each day, they accomplish great things together. With that philosophy, we’ve assembled the best identity team in the world that is passionate about the power of identity.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) provider, SailPoint helps hundreds of global organizations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the data center, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. The company’s innovative product portfolio offers customers an integrated set of core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
SailPoint is seeking a UI Engineer to help build a new cloud-based SaaS identity analytics product. We are looking for well-rounded front end, or full stack developers who are passionate about the front-end user experience and have a proven track record of delivering elegant, intuitive web-based UIs for enterprise applications.
As one of the first members on the team, you will be integral in building this product and will be part of an agile team that is in startup mode. This is a unique opportunity to build something from scratch but have the backing of an organization that has the muscle to take it to market quickly, with a very satisfied customer base.
- Collaborate with peers and UX consultants on UI and interaction designs
- Build prototypes used to collect user feedback to iterate through design choices.
- Instrument, maintain, and analyze tracking metrics collected at various points within the application to identify pain points and guide improvements
- Develop automated test solutions across all supported desktop browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Use and make new contributions to supporting REST API
- Experience with one or more Automated UI testing frameworks (Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine, Silk Test, etc.)
- Great communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js
- Experience with TypeScript and/or Flow
- Working knowledge of Java
Compensation and benefits
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.