- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Application Systems Analyst at Capital Metro
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Do you have a keen sense with Applications Systems within an IT department? If so, then come and join us.
The Application Systems Analyst reports to the Program Manager of Technology Systems. This position is responsible for the technical details, application use, and business implications on a variety of Capital Metro’s Software Systems that includes Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and custom developed software on client-server, multi-tier, web and/or mobile platforms. This role is also responsible for providing customer focused service and building positive and constructive relationships with stakeholders and customers, by understanding their needs, problems, and providing timely communication and service.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field. Additional related experience may substitute for degree on a year for year basis up to four (4) years.
- Four (4) years of experience with information technologies and systems analysis that includes .net, SQL Server, or Oracle development.
- Experience working on, configuring, and supporting multiple commercial off-the-shelf or custom-built cloud or on -premise enterprise business application systems.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (preferred)
- Experience with content management system and/or Adobe Experience Manager (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with direct end user support in a customer service role.
- Experience in troubleshooting, analyzing logs, and utilizing debugging tools for timely resolution of technical problems.
- Excellent organization abilities, analytical skills and communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Be self-motivated and seek opportunities for continuous improvement of IT skills and processes. Be a catalyst and a willing participant of organizational changes.
- Ability to work in a team environment in a matrix organization, partnering well with employees, management, users, business areas, vendors, contractors and undertake duties and tasks as assigned without close supervision
- Ability to be a positive and constructive contributor in a team-based environment
- Knowledge of Information System Implementation Lifecycle desired.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and diverse groups of people and activities simultaneously
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Work with a diverse, collaborative and energetic workforce whose focus is to bring innovation into the industry and how we serve our customers and team members.
- Utilize our free and reduced fare transit service to get to the office and then plan to hit the gym (for free) and work with our onsite trainers, before heading back home.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE