- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Affiliate Account Manager at Modernize
Modernize is seeking a sharp, motivated, and organized individual to learn, grow and help manage our affiliate marketing program. We’re looking for someone with strong communication skills, and type A personality, working knowledge of online marketing channels. You must be flexible and excited about working for a rapidly growing, fast-paced company. Individuals with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and work ethic are encouraged to apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work as point of contact for our lead generation partners/affiliates to optimize for growth
- Manage, track, report on existing accounts to ensure revenue and ROI goals are met
- Identify and track new biz dev opportunities using CRM other sales tools
- Sourcing and execution of performance-based marketing efforts across with affiliates using paid digital channels including SEM, display, social, email, etc.
- Increase Affiliate Marketing Revenue, Profit and Lead Quality.
What you need:
- 2+ years in a digital or affiliate marketing role
- Degree from a four-year University.
- Sales or Business Development background a plus
- A good foundation of business and general online marketing skills (metrics, analysis, reporting, negotiation).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work collaboratively and take feedback but also function autonomously with a willingness to “figure it out”
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and multi-task, maintain attention to details
- Analytical mind with the ability to interpret data/results and take appropriate action.
- Able to effectively manage your time with skill and prioritize multiple objectives