- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (65)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Administrative Assistant – Customer Success and Sales at EZ Web Enterprises
We’re seeking a sharp and engaging individual to serve as our administrative assistant, the first point of contact for all inbound inquiries for the company, answering and directing calls, as needed to various teams. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to grow with a unique global software company with a remarkable customer base and exceptional team, and work on projects with sales, marketing and customer success.
You would be responsible for:
- Helping solve problems for customers, in collaboration with our sales, marketing and support teams
- Answering the office phone and forwarding calls to Sales and Support as needed
- Ogranizing and executing, with energy and attenton to detail, any special projects
- Managing the office space and documents
- Supporting marketing events and initiatives
- Helping with marketing content, proposal preparation, social media and promotions
- Scheduling travel and meetings
- Bringing a great attitude, willingness to learn and collaborative, flexible team spirit
Strong phone and business application skills, including GSuite/MS Office, Excel, CRM, Helpdesk, Livechat, and two years of administrative assistant, office assistant, or customer service experience required.
Also required: high school diploma or equivalent.
College degree preferred
About EZ Web Enterprises
We are a team of passionate and dedicated individuals who care deeply about delivering consistently amazing user experiences, while providing best-in-class functionality and enterprise scalability in our software.
Amazon, Fox Sports, 3M, NASA, Netflix, BBC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Disney, Intel, Polycom, Styker and thousands of other organizations across the non-profit, event, management, construction, equipment rental, manufacturing, transportation and education industries use and love our products to improve their profitability and simplify their operations. Our software brings assets under control, ensuring they are in the right place, in the right hands, at the right time, and always delivering maximum value.