- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (66)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Account Manager / Business Development Manager at WinMax Systems
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development professional who can demonstrate success in managing and growing a Sales Territory to achieve results. Who will prospect and generate new relationships with clients in Technology and Business Consulting. Aggressively manage relationships with Consultants and Clients.
Must have a proven history of over-achievement, as we are only seeking the highest caliber of sales professionals. Must have experience in sales, business development and/or marketing in the IT consulting area.
Education, Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree; advanced degree a plus but not required.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Sales and Business Development in Technology and Business Consulting and Professional Services.
- Preferred experience in Sales and Business Development in Staffing and IT, but not required.
- Must be a team player with great communication skills
- Preferred in Austin or surrounding areas, as you’ll be working directly with clients in the city
- Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals.
- Proven track record in meeting Sales quotas, breaking into new customer accounts and developing existing customer accounts.
- Develop strategic account plans for key corporate accounts.
- Manage communication between the clients and WinMax. Proactively meet with clients on their changing business needs.
- Conduct introductory and high-level presentations including the demonstration of WinMax Systems consulting Services
- Forecast business and sales pipeline as required, updating Senior Management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles and potential revenue. Updates are done using CRM.
- Conduct continuous prospecting activities and build a sales pipeline sufficient to support achievement of sales revenue goals.
- Generate sales through focused planning and communication through the successful execution of the sales cycle.
Compensation Includes: Industry Competitive Salary, Top Commission and Great Quarterly and Yearly Performance Bonus Plan, Medical Benefits.