- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Account Executive at recruitAbility
Location: Austin, Texas
Our client, a predictive analytics company based in Austin, is growing their sales team as they look to expand their US client base.
What’s the Account Executive role?
- Reporting to the head of sales, you possess a hunter’s mentality, have an energetic personality and understand what it takes to achieve your goals.
- You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company.
- You enjoy and have a proven track record to take deals from cold-to-close in technology sales, preferably SaaS-based.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for the entire inside sales cycle from cold prospect through to close: researching targets, scheduling demos, engaging stakeholders, negotiating the deal, contracting, closing and handing off to client success
- Confidently outbound through cold calls and social engagement to targeted prospects and key stakeholders
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and new logo objectives
- Document and track your progress and activities in Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of sales experience selling software solutions, preferably SaaS and/or analytics/business intelligence
- Proven experience taking deals from cold through to close
- Track record of strong sales performance, in the top 10% of the team
- Knowledge of selling technology solutions to non-technical business owners and how to engage key stakeholders required to win deals
- Positive energy and a desire for the entire team to win
- Familiarity with manufacturing and supply chain is preferred
- Experience engaging with, and selling to, IT departments is a plus
- Must be located in Austin