Webinar: Election As A Service – Planning And Executing Your Next Election
February 27, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
As you may know, Amazon Web Services Election As a Service is succeeding in helping modernize the aging infrastructures that support elections at a federal, state and local level. Their framework is curated by a set of capabilities in the public cloud that allows government organizations to securely administer all aspects of an election from voter engagement to accurate results reporting to help modernize their ability to manage elections.
In this webinar, we will help you identify best practices and key learnings to better serve your organization. Learn how to modernize and simplify the primary functions that can drive your elections process with AWS and help your campaign and elections management with a wide range of database services AWS offers to fit application and voter registration requirements.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
– Migrate your sensitive and classified information like voter data and regulated workloads to the cloud securely and in compliance with FedRAMP.
– Utilize AWS GovCloud in the US and how they store and host your voter data and other types of regulated workloads, at each stage of the cloud journey.
– Optimize your website traffic on Election Day to ensure your website performs properly.
– Personalize your voter engagement to mobilize supporters through strategic messaging with AWS and keep workloads for your digital marketing needs secure.
– Transition to the AWS Cloud in a supportive and cost-effective way.