- This event has passed.
The Austin Venture Crawl
October 6 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFREE
The Austin Venture Crawl, by EisnerAmper is a tour around Austin’s greater venture firms to visit their downtown locations on Oct 6, from 5-8pm. This is an “open house” where founders and other startup investors visit multiple stops on a self-guided tour with food and drinks at each space. Participants embark on a route of their own choosing throughout about a few blocks radius downtown, starting and stopping anywhere on the Venture Crawl. Expected participants around 500.
The Venture Crawl is a way founders can get to know startup investors at each stop. Professionals from the venture community also use this as an opportunity to get to know other investors. Each location has it’s own character:
- Silverton Partners is a historic site with a spacious lot behind the office
- LiveOak Venture Partners sponsored the West 6th Star Bar location
- Austin Chamber of Commerce’s location helps startups find investors on their Dealroom platform
- Antler is in the WeWork and they will have their new co-hort in town
- TriNet sponsored the West 6th Rustic Tap location featuring some VCs without a downtown office (registration on their landing page is required)
Try to visit all the stops and meet some of the incredible people from our venture community!
About EisnerAmper: EisnerAmper is among one of the nation’s largest business consulting firms in the world, with a dedicated and well-established Financial Services Practice that provides audit, tax, and advisory services. They work with a number of private equity funds, venture capital funds, funds of funds, institutional investors, and more, including many of the original firms in the space. Please visit eisneramper.com/fs.
This event is part of a series of venture-related activities during Austin Venture Fest. Please view additional events by clicking here: www.austinventurefest.com/the-line-up