- This event has passed.
Movability presents: MOBILITY SUMMIT 2021
July 21, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
As we return to work and recreation, mobility problems are once again becoming part of everyday life and stand to have a detrimental impact on equity, the environment, housing, job access, and affordability. How will the private and public sectors address these issues, and what role can businesses and individuals play, so that we don’t emerge from the pandemic only to return to the same patterns and problems?
Join Movability on July 21 from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm for a virtual Mobility Summit. Confirmed speakers include:
- Travis County Judge Andy Brown
- Texan by Nature – Jenny Burden
- Housing Authority of the City of Austin – Catherine Crago
- Red River Cultural District – Cody Cowan
- Texas State Senator Sarah Eckhardt
- Texas State Representative Celia Israel
- Williamson County Commissioner Cynthia Long
- City of Kyle Mayor Travis Mitchell
- Association for Commuter Transportation Executive Director David Straus