Marathon in a Month – An October Global Virtual Challenge
October 1 - October 31
Looking for an October fun, proven, and simple to implement opportunity to engage and connect your employees?
During these challenging days of COVID-19, the Austin Technology Council invites you, your local and global employees and families, to participate in HealthCode’s October “Marathon in a Month” virtual activity event. Providing a fun, proven way to stay active and safely connected; whether around the globe or across the street.
Marathon in a Month participants select their personal 31-day goal of 26, 50, or 100 miles. Yes, perfect for all fitness levels.
Sign up your organization, just fill out the form at https://events.healthcode.org/wellness
Once signed up your organization is ready to go for all of HealthCode’s events.
- Free for your organization to use
- Engages participants in physical activity and supports team building. Check out Dun & Bradstreet’s global video, as the same platform is used for all HealthCode events https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPQCDS2a8wo
- Easy to administer for HR/Wellness leaders Just fill out the quick form found here. https://events.healthcode.org/wellness
- Simple and fun for participants
- Delivers metrics and results
- Supports “teams” such as by departments or locations
- Proven and growing – Used by 500+ organizations in all 50 states and 30 countries: such as SailPoint, Keller Williams, Dun & Bradstreet, plus many other companies, Air Force Units, state agencies, cities (Austin, Round Rock), counties (Travis, Williamson), school districts, universities, and nonprofits.
Contact HealthCode: Steve@HealthCode.org 512 970 744
HealthCode is an Austin based 501 (c)3 nonprofit whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life free from chronic, preventable diseases.