Looking to safely engage your employees? Check out December’s free global “Give the Gift of Health” virtual activity event!
December 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020no charge
Health is an awesome gift. A gift that warrants a little sweat don’t ya think? Especially when done in collaboration with work colleagues, in the office or working from home.
During these challenging days of COVID-19, the Austin Technology Council invites you, your local and global employees and families, to participate in HealthCode’s December’s “Give the Gift of Health” virtual activity event. Providing a fun, proven way to stay active and safely connected whether around the globe or across the street.
Sign up your company today and invite employees and families to join you in this inaugural global virtual activity event.
Just fill out the form. Once signed up your company is ready to go for all of HealthCode’s monthly virtual events.
You’ll enjoy seeing your company on the global event leaderboard. Supporting a fun way healthy challenge within your organization and even with your stakeholders.
• Free for your organization and employees to use
• Engages participants in physical activity and supports team building. Check out Dun & Bradstreet’s global video, as the same platform is used for all HealthCode events
• Easy to administer for HR/Wellness leaders Just fill out the quick form found here.
• Simple and fun for participants
• Delivers metrics and results
• Supports “teams” such as by departments or locations
• Proven and growing – Used by 500+ organizations in all 50 states and 30 countries: such as SailPoint, Keller Williams, Dun & Bradstreet, plus many other companies, Air Force Units, state agencies, cities (Austin, Round Rock), counties (Travis, Williamson), school districts, universities, and nonprofits.
Contact HealthCode: Steve@HealthCode.org 512 970 744
HealthCode is an Austin based 501 (c)3 nonprofit whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life free from chronic, preventable diseases.