Looking for a November employee activity event? Check out the global Turkey Trek!
November 1, 2020 - November 30, 2020Free
During these challenging days of COVID-19, the Austin Technology Council invites you, your local and global employees and families, to participate in HealthCode’s November virtual “Turkey Trek” activity event. Providing a fun, proven way to stay active and safely connected whether around the globe or across the street.
Sign up your organization, just fill out the form.
Once signed up your organization is ready to go for all of HealthCode’s events.
• Free for your organization and employees to use
• Engages participants in physical activity and supports team building. Check out Dun & Bradstreet’s global video, as the same platform is used for all HealthCode events
• Easy to administer for HR/Wellness leaders Just fill out the quick form found here.
• Simple and fun for participants
• Delivers metrics and results
• Supports “teams” such as by departments or locations
• Proven and growing – Used by 500+ organizations in all 50 states and 30 countries: such as SailPoint, Keller Williams, Dun & Bradstreet, plus many other companies, Air Force Units, state agencies, cities (Austin, Round Rock), counties (Travis, Williamson), school districts, universities, and nonprofits.
Contact HealthCode: Steve@HealthCode.org 512 970 744
HealthCode is an Austin based 501 (c)3 nonprofit whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life free from chronic, preventable diseases.