- This event has passed.
Longhorn Startup Demo Day 2023
April 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Longhorn Startup Lab is an intensive project-based course in the Spring semester that identifies student entrepreneurs who are building scalable technology companies and gets them real course credit for working on their startups while still in school.
- 📣 Come see short pitches from the twelve student startups
- 🤟🏼 Network with the UT Austin and larger entrepreneurial community
- 💻 Watch ChatGPT interview Joshua Baer live on stage
- 💸 Find out who wins the $25,000 investment prize???
What are they working on?
- Searching photos with computer vision
- Getting kids to read more books
- Handing out free water bottles with ads on them
- Training surgeons on robotic surgery
- Helping farmers monetize their carbon credits
Read detailed profiles on each of the 12 student startups on Pitch.vc.
What to expect:
5:30pm – Doors open
6:30pm – DOORS CLOSE and the show starts
8:00pm – $25,000 investment prize
8:30pm – After party at Upstairs at Carolines
Please arrive by 6:30pm. Anyone who arrives after that time will be admit to the overflow room.