- This event has passed.
Fall Into Action – Join Us In Celebrating Parks, Health, Community – September Global Virtual Activity Event
September 1, 2021 @ 12:00 am - October 1, 2021 @ 12:00 amno charge
The Austin Technology Council, HealthCode, and Austin Parks and Recreation Department invite you and your company to participate in September’s Fall Into Action virtual activity event to support employees and families. Providing a fun, proven way to stay active and safely connected; whether around the globe or across the street.
Sign up your organization for this free event, just fill out the form at https://healthcode.org/organizations
Let’s see which ATC members will top the local and global Organization leaderboards? 😊
See more details at:
– Fall Into Action web page https://healthcode.org/fall
– City of Austin Press Release http://www.austintexas.gov/news/fall-back-fitness-and-celebrate-local-parks
– Included in Austin Energy’s August Mailer to 400,000+ Austinites
September SPECIAL: Over $3,000 in random prize product drawings during September’s event. Plus, an optional very cool Fall Into Action t-shirt. So sign up today!
• Free for your organization to use
• Engages participants in physical activity and supports team building
• Check out Dun & Bradstreet’s global video, as the same platform is used for all HealthCode events https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPQCDS2a8wo
• Easy to administer for HR/Wellness leaders Just fill out the quick form found here. https://healthcode.org/organizations
• Simple and fun for participants
• Delivers metrics and results
• Supports “teams” such as by departments or locations
• Proven and growing – Used by 500+ organizations in all 50 states and 30 countries: such as SailPoint, Keller Williams, Dun & Bradstreet, plus many other companies, military, state agencies, cities (Austin, Round Rock), counties (Travis, Williamson), school districts, universities, and nonprofits.
Contact HealthCode: Steve@HealthCode.org 512 970 744
HealthCode is a 501 (c)3 nonprofit whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life free from chronic, preventable diseases. https://healthcode.org