- This event has passed.
Considerations for Emerging Companies in the COVID-19 Era
April 2, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Baker Botts and The Ion will present a webinar on the considerations for emerging companies in the COVID-19 era. The global health crisis, business downturn, and uncertainty around the
outbreak of COVID-19 are providing businesses large and small with unprecedented business, financial, and legal challenges. Welcome to the world of crisis management.
Below is an overview of some of the legal and other considerations for emerging companies when responding to the constantly evolving COVID-19 landscape that will be discussed during the webinar:
• Crisis decision making
• Employer considerations (including Communications, Health and Safety, WorkFromHome Policies, Compensation, Layoffs and Technology)
• Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
• Supply Chain (including “forcemajeure”clauses)
• Emergency Succession Planning
• IP Considerations
• Tax Response
• Sustaining Operations and Finding Opportunities