Connectivity for Disaster & Outage Recovery
July 16, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
You likely remember the impact Hurricane Harvey had on the local Houston economy in 2017. Thousands of businesses in every industry saw average daily revenue decreases of 7%-13%. When tornadoes hit Dallas-Fort Worth in 2019, thousands of businesses were without internet service for days.
With Texas facing hurricane season, now is the time to re-evaluate your internet and voice business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
Since natural disasters routinely interrupt connectivity without warning, you need a solid business continuity and disaster recovery plan so your business is prepared to quickly resume mission-critical functions and avoid revenue losses.
Learn How to Protect Your Company
Join this LOGIX webinar on July 16, 2020 at 10:00 AM CT to learn what you need to know to make sure your business is ready should disaster strike.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The components of a strong business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- How to evaluate your potential risk.
- How to measure the cost of downtime.
- Factors you should consider when developing a disaster recovery plan.
- Which connectivity solutions are most effective in lessening the impact of outages.
- How to mitigate other IT threats such as malware and ransomware
Disasters can take the form of “acts of God” such as hurricanes, earthquakes, and tornadoes, but can include cyberattacks, equipment failures, and even terrorism. You can’t control the weather or external factors, but you can prepare and protect your company if they do occur.
Register for this valuable LOGIX webinar today to learn how to protect your company should disaster strike.