- This event has passed.
AustInnovation Day, hosted by Accenture
June 23, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
From the experiences, attitudes and behaviors to the way we operate in the future – it’s all looking different than it did pre-pandemic. What else will change? Needs to change? How will new innovations and technologies impact our companies, organizations and Austin community? What’s ahead for Austin?
Location: Hybrid – Virtual Platform On24 or In Person at 323 Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas 78701
Register: Detailed Agenda, Speakers and Registration found here.
Sessions and Speakers:
Sports Analytics: Industry on the Rise
- Jon Berger, Managing Director, Accenture
- Ethan Burris, Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Professor Of Management, University of Texas at Austin
- Kait Jackson, Director of Biomechanics, Gears Sports
- Robert Smith, National Football League Players Association (NFL) Players Association
- Adan Hernandez, Senior Manager, Accenture
Becoming Future-Ready: Resiliency and the Supply Chains of Tomorrow
- Rob Mason, Senior Vice President – IT Global Supply Chain Management, Dell
- More To Be Announced
- Kyle Penrose, Managing Director, Accenture
Boomtown Blues: Economic Growth and the Public Sector
- Tamara Atkinson, CEO, Workforce Solutions Capital Area Workforce Board
- Glenn Hegar, State of Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Rob Cohan, Managing Director, Accenture
Metaverse, the Great Equalizer?
- Aaron Demerson, Commissioner Representing Employers, Texas Workforce Commission
- Jay Hartzell, President, The University of Texas at Austin
- Daniel Culotta, Interim Chief Innovation Officer, City of Austin
- Tamara Fields, Managing Director, Accenture