- This event has passed.
Austin API Summit 2019
May 13, 2019 - May 15, 2019$375 – $500
Join us for a 2-and-a-half-day event jam-packed with workshops and keynote sessions offering critical insights on building success in the API ecosystem.
We’ll be featuring 40+ speakers on two tracks to discuss the many faculties of developing and sustaining a thriving API-first organization. The event is ideal for platform architects, API product owners, and also developers, or CTOs seeking knowledge as well as inroads into the local and international API community.
Attend to gather expert testimonies on architecting an API. From assessing API definition formats, implementing security protocols, learning new microservices architecture strategies, or determining what makes a successful API business venture, our speakers will highlight many aspects of API practice for the modern enterprise.
If you are new to Nordic APIs events, you’ll be pleased to find a high-standard API conference with carefully curated speakers. We cater to many aspects of maintaining an API-first platform, featuring truly helpful content, free from product pitches.
Topics often discussed at Nordic APIs events include:
- Foundations for constructing API-first platforms
- RESTful design, Hypermedia (HATEOAS), and JSON
- Technological trends in the design of APIs, including REST, GraphQL, RPC, and more
- OAuth, OpenID Connect, and clever techniques for identity management
- OpenAPI and other API definitions for streamlining development and usability
- Pivoting a monolithic architecture toward a microservices approach
- GraphQL, and other trends in the API space
- Monetization strategies for pricing public APIs
- Provisioning decisions when creating API-first platforms: Private, Partner, and Public APIs
- Crafting API developer portals with developer experience in mind
- Essential developer resources: sandboxes, SDKs, code samples, and tutorials to onboard users.
- Protocols for event-driven architectures
- And much more