- This event has passed.
5 Tips to Ensure Your Remote Team Tools Are Secure
June 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
During the past month, many companies have learned a lot about working remotely. A flexible, scalable, phone system that enables remote communications and collaboration is certainly key.
Ensuring the online security of your phone system platform is even more important now since coronavirus fraud reports increased 400% in March. How have you evaluated the security of your remote online collaboration tools? Do you know the right questions to ask?
Join us on Thursday, June 4 at 10:00 am (CT) to learn:
• Which encryption methods are state of the art and which aren’t.
• What voice bridge solutions protect the privacy and security of your calls.
• What tools are available to protect the privacy and security of your video conferencing room.
• Why a fiber Internet connection is superior if reliability and uptime are business-critical.
• What kind of platform enables you to scale your solution to meet your needs.
Working remotely is the “new normal” and online collaboration comes with the turf. Complete the registration form and join us to ensure your company isn’t at risk. If you have questions or need more information, contact us or call 281-688-6283.