2021 Mid-Year Employment Law Update
June 16 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pmFREE
About this event
There are a ton of changes to employment laws this year as a result of the pandemic and a change in administration. Employers will need to continue to adapt. Does your organization need help sorting through all these changes? Well, you’re in luck, because Amy Beckstead of Beckstead Terry, PLLC has done the hard work and is willing to share what she’s found with you.
During this FREE lunch and learn, Amy will present on a variety of new and anticipated changes in Texas and federal employment law including:
- State and federal law changes on the horizon, including an update on federal regulatory changes
- Reminders about existing COBRA and FFCRA subsidies and their sunset periods
- Best practices for employers bringing workers back in-person, including OSHA and City of Austin regulations
- Requiring or encouraging vaccinations of employees – considerations for employers
- Remote work best practices for workers continuing to work from home
We expect to be able to offer HR CE credits for this seminar.
At this lunch and learn masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals and required for non-vaccinated individuals.
We have missed you over the past year, and we’re looking forward to seeing you in person soon.