2018 GreenTech of Smart City
April 4, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
The 2018 IEEE Green Technologies Conference theme is “Smart City.”
Smart cities seek to increase efficiency and improve quality of life by creating systems that reduce costs and improve services through connectivity and automation, incorporating techniques from sensing to analytics and leveraging the complementary technologies of IoT, wireless, 5G, Block chain, Cyber security, IPv6 and AI to deliver scalable, trusted and reliable solutions.
A rich conference program has been carefully developed that include: 5 keynote speakers from government and industry, over 24 panel and speaker sessions on diverse topical areas, along with 35 technical researched papers as well as 5 workshops. The conference will have exhibits, organized 2 technical tours and social/networking opportunities.
The conference program addresses relevant topics of interest including:
• Lessons learned from Global Smart Cities from Islander Malaysia, Sweden, EU funded smart cities projects, Mexico, Dallas, Austin and many others
• The future of Autonomous Vehicles and Autonomous Vehicle Infrastructure
• Distributed Grids and energy infrastructure for sustainability
• Enabling technologies such as block-chain for securing software and IoT devices supply chain, AI – For actionable intelligence, 5G and IPv6
• Smart city applications from metering, to lighting, to parking
• Opportunities and challenges in Human-centered Design for Smart Cities.
There are over 50 companies, academia and government agencies being represented at the conference.
Please visit the conference site for more details https://ieeegreentech.org/