3040 Post Oak Blvd. Suite 1275, Houston, Texas 77056
Category: Trade Associationwww.promexico.gob.mx
ProMéxico is the federal government agency for the promotion of international trade and foreign direct investment into Mexico.
- ProMexico supports and assists foreign companies that are looking to do busines in Mexico.
- In the IT sector we are able to provide market information, identify potential partners or suppliers, and facilitate investment.
- Also, in that industry we have an extensive network of contacts in Mexico with the goverment, at state and federal levels, chambers of commerce, industry associations and in general with the IT and software community.
Mexico has become a very competitive economy for productive investment due to its macroeconomic and political stability, low inflation, size and strength of its domestic market, economic growth rate and capacity to produce advanced manufacturing (high-tech products).
Mexico is also an open economy that guarantees access to international markets through a network of free trade agreements. The country boasts a strategic geographic location and competitive costs to service global markets, as well as a highly–skilled, young workforce.
In the IT industry Mexico has five significant advantages for international companies as follows:
- No other country is closer to the US than Mexico.
- Intelectual property rights protection.
- Large pool of human capital both in english and spanish
- Competitive costs
- Favorable ecosystem integrated by the government, academia and private sector.
Please visit our website to learn more about us and our market opportunities.