Jackson Lewis P.C.
816 Congress Avenue, Austin, TX, USA
Jackson Lewis P.C. is a law firm with more than 900 attorneys in major cities nationwide serving clients across a wide range of practices and industries. Having built its reputation on providing premier workplace law representation to management, the firm has grown to include leading practices in the areas of government relations, healthcare and sports law. Named the “Innovative Law Firm of the Year” by the International Legal Technology Association, the firm’s commitment to client service and depth of expertise draws clients to Jackson Lewis for excellent value-driven legal advice.
In addition, we provide the following services to technology employers:
- Defending entry-level to C-suite employees from a range of workplace litigation, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and related tort claims as well as class and collective actions across the U.S.
- Developing and providing training for HR compliance and other state and local regulations
- Drafting and enforcing employment policies, including employment contracts, arbitration and non-disclosure agreements, and incentive plans
- Counseling on the impact of state and federal wage and hour laws for employers in the on-demand service work space
- Advising on workplace data security and privacy issues, including providing insight on new state data privacy laws and handling data breach prevention and immediate response
- Assisting with preventive measures such as data-intensive company-wide audits to ensure consistent implementation of pay and promotion policies
- Implementing integrated disability management systems and advising on corporate wellness programs and accommodation law, such as service animal requests