Are you convinced that company culture is as critical an ingredient to success as say, cash flow or product excellence, but you’re not sure where to start? If so, The Culture Book: Volume 1 When Culture Clicks is a pragmatic field guide on how to build an authentic culture. Featuring stories from Southwest Airlines, Netflix, Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream and the Navy SEALs, as well as local Austin companies such as Sailpoint, WPEngine, SKG and YouEarnedIt, the book lays out an array of strategies that work.
In this book you will learn how to identify, embed and sustain your own authentic, high-performing culture. The Culture Book is full of practical lessons and tips you can put to use right now, including:
* Why and how every company should manage culture not just as a plan or program, but as a key strategic asset
* What specific programs and activities super successful culture thought leaders and C-suite executives think matters most of all
* What every employee must do to take accountability and drive a successful culture in the trenches
* How to accurately gauge the strength of your culture and craft a practical plan to improve day after day
* How to understand and optimize the powerful relationship between values and behavior
* How to apply innovative, never-before-published frameworks to improve employee retention
* Why leading experts disagree on whether the best cultures work like families or sports teams
* Why it’s not enough to simply copy someone else’s culture; how truly winning cultures map to the unique contours of each business
* How cultures at top companies have evolved over time, through thick and thin
* How great culture can become not just a calling card, but the key to enduring success and a long-term competitive advantage
In the month of June, partners Culturati and Weeva are offering a 15% discount for ATC members.
Simply use the code CB-ATC-15 at checkout.
You’ll want a copy for every member of your team! Learn more and order your copy at GetTheCultureBook.com
SXSW 2018 is over…and, with it, the excitement, media coverage, long lines, non-stop networking and sleep deprivation that make this gathering the preeminent technological exposition in the world. But, as the world moves on, how do you sustain – and even accelerate –momentum beyond the attention you were clever enough to score last month?
Beyond the obviously newsworthy product launches or funding round announcements, you probably have lots of stories to sitting right under you nose, waiting to be told throughout the year.
A noteworthy hire, a major customer win, a marketing or sales milestone, a philanthropic partnership…each of these have real news value. The trick is to identify the media gatekeepers who are most likely to be interested in each story and to differentiate your “pitch” from the scores of others that these gatekeepers receive on a daily basis.
Another effective strategy to sustain your company’s editorial momentum is to get in front of issues that are of particular importance to your stakeholders. How about writing a bylined article with a compelling point of view for an influential trade publication or website? Alternatively, offer journalists access to company spokespeople who has a distinctive perspective on an emerging issue within your industry.
Fortunately, Spry’s on-demand PR network (http://www.sospry.com) has you covered. The tech world moves faster than any other industry. You have neither the time nor the money for an ongoing retainer or full-time hire. But as the world’s first on-demand mobile PR network, we give you instant access to a diverse network of communications and journalism experts.
More importantly, our proprietary algorithm will instantly match your need with an expert who understands your unique niche, the angles that resonate and the media gatekeepers.
First step? Download the Spry client app (https://apple.co/2FW12I1). Then, choose from our menu of services: news release, blog post, bylined article or fact sheet. Answer a few quick questions about your news and specify your deadline. If you need a comprehensive list of print and broadcast journalists and on-line influencers who are most likely to be interested in your news, we’ve got that covered, too.
For a limited time, ATC members are entitled to a 50% discount on each order.
Just use code ATXSPRY50 when you place your first order.
SXSW may have ended, but with Spry, your momentum is just getting started!
Polycot Associates, LLC, is a cooperative web development agency. Our highly experienced team provides comprehensive custom web development and design services for mission-driven businesses and non-profit organizations. Learn more about our website development services, content strategy, conversion consulting, SEO website optimization, and social media integration on our services page.