ATC connects tech job
creators to educators and increases awareness about the specific skills needs of our region’s tech workforce. Learn more about our St. Edwards Internship Program.
LATER STAGE CAPITAL
ATC works collaboratively with our capital partners in the region to shed light on and create solutions to later stage funding challenges.
ATC conducts research and stakeholder education to foster understanding and support accelerated, sustainable growth.
inspires the future workforce by connecting Austin’s tech community volunteers to STEM mentoring opportunities with Central Texas middle school students.
The ATC Policy Coalition is a collaborative working group of leaders from tech, the entrepreneur community and elected officials dedicated to creating policy and a representative environment that supports and grows Austin’s innovation brand.
ATC represents and supports the interests of technology businesses in Austin. We work collaboratively with our strategic partners and engaged stakeholders to create learning and knowledge sharing opportunities, networking and engagement opportunities, and conversations that support and grow and environment of innovation in Central Texas.
As a member, you will:
- Be a part of the premier networking and mentoring community of tech industry leaders and executives in Central Texas
- Attend member-only ATC events
- Participate in surveys and discussions on industry trends and topics
- Have a voice in civic and policy discussions important to tech businesses through ATC’s advocacy group
- Have access to industry-related news, intelligence, and data
- Receive brand, event, and news promotion through website and social media
- Receive social perks such as discounted SXSW Badges, Broadway Austin, and more
Annual Partners are any size industry or associate company looking for maximum exposure among the industry’s more influential stakeholders in Central Texas through unique leadership opportunities, event recognition, research, and counsel.
As a partner, you will:
- Receive all standard membership benefits
- Receive a customized proposal based on your business objectives
- Be recognized and showcased as a community leader
- Have your brand and logo displayed on all out-going communications and on signage at company events
- Have access to industry leaders through strategic introductions
- Have an opportunity to share your company’s whitepapers and expertise via ATX’s member channels
- Be recognized as an event sponsor for chosen events as outlined in proposal
ATC categorizes its members into three specific groups: Technology, Technology Consumer, Associate, and Affiliate. Annual membership dues are based on which category the company falls into and how many Central Texas employees that company has.
Company whose predominant business is the development and/or sale of technology products or services; or one utilizes technology to meet business objectives and serve customers, but whose primary business is not technology or professional services
Examples: software, hardware, energy, telecom, investors, banking, consumer/industrial goods, healthcare, life sciences, retail etc.
Company that provides professional services.
Examples: accounting, consulting, legal, PR, recruiting & staffing, training, insurance, real estate, etc.
Public or nonprofit organization.
Examples: government agency, nonprofit organization, K-12 school, college or university department etc.