ATC is the voice of Central Texas’ diverse and thriving technology and life sciences tech industries which contribute 25% of Austin’s GDP and one-fifth of Austin jobs. By convening Austin’s top technology executives, ATC is leading the effort to meet the future needs of the industry through increased access to technical talent, later stage capital, the support of a thriving life sciences ecosystem, and connectivity across the industry and with key stakeholders in Texas and around the world.
ATC member companies receive:
- Invaluable and meaningful opportunities to network with peers from across the region
- Opportunities to keep skills and knowledge fresh through sharing of interesting, useful information for you, your business, and your role
- Provide opportunities to enhance your existing training and recruitment programs
- Exposure and introductions to valuable business partnerships, vendor, funding and service partner relationships
- Unparalleled market development opportunities with a receptive audience
- An opportunity to be a leader in the local civic conversation regarding tech, life sciences, and STEM edu with local, regional and state government.
- An opportunity to have a seat at the table with other collaborators defining the future of the Central Texas Technology and Life Sciences ecosystem
ATC supports the growth goals of our member businesses by providing knowledge and access in the areas of capital, talent, business mentoring and networking. We advocate for a robust and supportive environment for the success of tech companies through public policy, education and thought leadership. We are a leader and collaborator with our partners in making and keeping Austin a great place for innovation.
ATC’s annual partners are invaluable to the support of the organization and are vital to the success of ATC and the Central Texas technology community.
Our Cornerstone, Visionary, Industry, and Premier Partners are critical to our planning and programming and play an integral role in ATC’s strategic direction, and we are proud and grateful for their service to the organization.
ATC works with each Annual Partner to determine and define the scope of sponsorship and benefits therein. Click here to learn more about what it means to be an Annual Partner.
Service to our more than 200 small, medium and large size member companies and organizations is the critical backbone of ATC’s mission. If you believe in our mission of enabling innovation and strengthening and growing the Austin tech ecosystem, click here to learn more about becoming an ATC member.